International MBA + International Knowledge = International Career
The advancement of technology and the increasing communication means have improved the chances of educating oneself in management education from across the globe. One no longer needs to migrate to a different city or even a different country in order to pursue the degree of one’s choice. The impact of the rapid pace of transformation in business and industry has triggered the metamorphosis in executive mindsets. This has made it imperative for graduates, aspiring business persons and professionals to equip themselves with the latest know-how and global industry practices. Hence, distance learning courses like International MBA has become popular amongst the working executives and is essential to ensure fast track international career growth or to secure managerial jobs or for running a business enterprise successfully.
Jaro Education in collaboration with United Business Institute, Belgium a leading business school in Europe has introduced International MBA program to suit the requirements of students and working professionals wanting to pursue a global career. It gives an opportunity to aspirants who have not been able to get access to higher education abroad due to personal or professional constraints.
How International MBA is better than normal MBA?
International MBA grooms students, working managers and executives for careers of increased responsibility with focus on diversity and multicultural concerns, international relations and business strategies sensitive to international issues.
- International MBA (1 year) through distance learning has 7 international subjects out of total 15 subjects whereas domestic MBA has only 2-3 international subjects.
- The students and working professionals are trained to work in domestic as well as international markets whereas the latter is focused only on domestic needs.
- International faculties teach few of the International subjects thereby giving a global exposure to the students and working professionals without leaving the country.
All the above factors gear up students and working professionals to have better chances for international jobs and career।
Do you offer International MBA for working professionals through distance learning programs?
Yes, our course is specially designed for working professionals, housewives, businessmen and others who cannot attend the classroom sessions. Distance learning through virtual classroom facility (VCF) provides live lectures which can be attended at convenient time from home or office. The best faculties in Mumbai and other metros can deliver lectures through VCF to students residing in any part of India right from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The course fee is also very affordable.
The specializations offered are Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Leadership and Entrepreneurship, General Management, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare etc. The International MBA has subjects like International Business Law, International Business Management, and International Economics etc. MBA programs provided by Jaro Education are in demand because they groom the students for senior management positions, global careers and eventually to head their own enterprise.
Advantages of distance learning programs offered by Jaro Education
- International MBA Degree – recognized worldwide.
- Placement Assistance –100 % placement assistance provided.
- Fee – Affordable fees, flexible installments options and bank loan facility
- Weekend lectures / Doubt clearing sessions – For better learning and understanding of management concepts, weekend lectures and doubt clearing session are provided at the nearest possible location.
- Virtual Classroom Facility – Live / recorded lectures are conducted online so that students can study at their own convenient time, place and location
- Learning Methods – Study material, live / recorded lectures, case studies, assignment, project, online discussions via chats etc
- Global Understanding – To ensure success in the competitive global environment, the curriculum includes international subjects commonly taught in USA, UK and Australia.
- Faculty – Access to the best of professors from academics and industry across the world
- Examination – Online exams are conducted at convenient time at the nearest possible location
Is your Institute accredited?
Yes, the institute is accredited by
- UKAS (The United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
- ASCB (E) (Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe) Limited
- JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand).
What should I expect from International MBA?
- Career Progression
Whether your goal is to progress within the current organization or take on new or global responsibilities or pursue an entrepreneurial route, the program will give the knowledge, insights and confidence to succeed. It will enhance your chances to secure a good managerial job, ensure a fast track international career growth in an organization or succeed as an entrepreneur or global business manager.
- Knowledge enhancement
You will learn through a variety of methods including international case studies, live/ recorded lectures, and assignments, online discussions etc. You will enhance your analytical skills, and learn to solve complex business problems in new ways. It will enable you to implement the newly learned management ideas, concepts and strategies in your organization, thus giving a competitive edge to your career and growth.
The program has strong linkages with the industry and is designed to cater the needs of the ever growing and fast changing business environment. You will meet many CEOs and industry experts of reputed companies by attending seminars conducted by us. You will learn in a multi-cultural environment by meeting professionals from diverse backgrounds, nationalities, professions, and industries.
For details, visit www.jaro.in or contact:
4th Flr, RNA Business Park,
Nr. Ambedkar Garden
Chembur (E), Mumbai
Ph: +91 8087347902