Now, An International MBA in India
Irrespective of age everyone should think of rejuvenating his or her career in the corporate world. Globalised Business environment demands knowledge and exposure to International business knowledge, cultures and business practices. Jaro Education is committed to meet this need of the working professional by offering International programs and that too at the convenience of learning anytime anywhere.
Jaro Education in collaboration with Europe’s leading business school United Business Institute (UBI),Belgium has introduced International MBA and Executive International MBA programs to suit requirements of working professionals, entrepreneurs, housewives and others wanting to pursue a global career.
Q1.How International MBA (1 year) would help me to get a fast career growth?
An International MBA program is designed to provide you knowledge of domestic as well as international management subjects, insight in international business culture and environment which would give confidence to secure a good managerial job in India as well as overseas.
We offer lectures from senior industry experts who share their industry experiences which is essential in today’s ever growing and fast changing business environment. During guest lectures students get business knowledge from CEOs, V.Ps. G.M.s and an opportunity to interact with executives from different industries, functions and having diverse background and profession.
International Executive MBA is designed for working executives, businessmen, housewives etc for careers of increased responsibility with focus on international relations and business strategies. Working executives are trained to work in domestic and international markets. These factors help them for international jobs and career.
Q3.Does UBI has any accreditations?
Yes, UBI and Jaro Education have multiple accreditations from authorities like
- a. European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- b. United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- c. United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS-UK ) & other bodies
Q4.How is your International MBA program different from other programs?
- Globally accepted MBA Degree– Awarded by UBI, Belgium, Europe, which is recognized worldwide
- Affordable Fees – Fees Rs 45,000/- for International MBA (one Year Duration) inclusive of online lectures with installments or bank loan facility. For weekend lectures extra fees is Rs 12000/-
- Online lectures & examination – Provides flexibility & better time utilization since exams are held on Sundays or holiday
- Fast Career Growth – Developed specially for students / working professionals to enhance their managerial skills and capabilities to ensure fast career growth
- Virtual classroom Facilities – Students / working executives can attend live or recorded lectures at their convenient time and location
- Learning methods – Books, Virtual lectures, online discussions
- Global Understanding – To ensure success in the competitive global environment, the curriculum includes subjects commonly taught in Global Universities/ Institutes.
- Faculties – The members of the teaching faculty have distinguished academic achievements and work experience and are actively involved in teaching at top B-schools
- Weekend lectures and Doubt Clearing Sessions – For better learning and understanding of management concepts, Personal Contact Programs (PCP) are provided on weekends for the students enrolled for the same. Before the exams students can clarify their doubts through online interaction with the faculty
- Job Opportunity – The program would also help its students to identify international job opportunities and access to potential local & global markets.
Q5.Can I afford Distance Learning International MBA course?
Yes, the fees are economical. Fee for International MBA (one Year Duration) is Rs 45,000/- and for International Executive MBA (9 Months Duration) is Rs 43,000 /- (Inclusive of online lectures), for weekend lectures extra fees of Rs12, 000 /-
Call: 022 – 61549790