Earn and Learn
MBA has become essential to ensure fast track career growth or to secure managerial jobs or for running a business enterprise successfully. International MBA programs offered by Jaro Education are developed to meet the development needs of working executives and managers, allowing them to earn an MBA in a year or less while working full time thereby minimizing disruption of work and personal earnings. As the working professionals already have exposure to organizational working, they are well acquainted with the business communication, culture, and environment and are also well versed with organizational structure, team building, and motivational strategies, now they need to learn the theories of advanced management techniques and strategies and put them into action to ensure fast career growth. Since they can grasp fast and apply theory to day to day working, the efforts required are less than 50% as compared to fresh graduates and hence the MBA is of lesser duration (1 year or so).
Jaro Education in collaboration with Europe’s leading business school United Business Institute, Belgium has introduced International MBA and Executive International MBA programs to suit requirements of working professionals, entrepreneurs, housewives & others wanting to pursue a global career.
Why would executives working in an industry or students looking for a career in a Multinational Corporation undergo this program?
- To get knowledge of international subjects, international business culture, environment and management
- Fast track their career growth in India and overseas market
- To get better job opportunities in big national and multinational organizations
- Enhance their management knowledge, skills and expand their business globally
- Get an opportunity to learn and demonstrate the latest management concepts and give outstanding performance
How International MBA (1 year duration) would help me to get a fast career growth?
An International MBA program is designed to provide you knowledge of domestic as well as international management subjects, insight in international business culture and environment which would give confidence to secure a good managerial job in India as well as overseas. Even multi national companies operating in India prefer executives with knowledge and insight of international business culture and environment. The program has 8 International subjects out of 15.
Lectures from industry experts provide business knowledge, international case studies and exposure to global work culture and practices. In this program, at limited cities, we also offer guest lectures from senior industry experts who cater to the needs of working executives as these experts share their industry experiences which indeed is the need of students and working professionals in today’s ever growing and fast changing business environment. During guest lectures or live/recorded sessions you get business knowledge from CEO’s and an opportunity to interact with executives from different industries, functions and having diverse background and profession.
How is International Executive MBA (9 months duration) better for working professionals?
International Executive MBA is designed for working executives, businessmen, housewives etc for careers of increased responsibility with focus on international relations and business strategies. It has 7 international subjects out of 12. Working executives are trained to work in domestic & international markets. These factors help them for international jobs & career.
Does UBI have any Accreditations?
Yes, UBI and Jaro Education have multiple accreditations from authorities like
a) ASCB (E) (Accreditation Services for certifying Bodies Europe Ltd)
b) AS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand)
c) UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation services)
Can “e-learning” bring a revolution in Indian Education Industry?
Yes. “e-learning” could play a very crucial role in imparting quality education with the help of latest technology. The main advantage of e-Learning is that a student or executive can gain knowledge and skills without any time-barriers or geographical-boundaries. This creates immense possibilities of learning and development. E-Learning is now estimated to represent about 5% of the overall training and educational market. In India, there are about one million online learners. In future, the potential of online e-Learning is very promising.
How is your International MBA program different from other programs?
- Globally accepted MBA Degree – The International Master in Business Administration degree awarded by United Business Institutes, Belgium, Europe is recognized worldwide
- Career Growth – Developed specially for students/working professionals to enhance their managerial skills and capabilities so as to ensure fast career growth
- Flexibility and better time utilization – Students can attend online lectures through Virtual Classroom lectures at their own convenient time and location
- Fees – Affordable fees and flexible payment options available
- Virtual classroom (Online lectures) – Working professionals /managers can attend live or recorded lectures at their convenient time and location
- Learning Methods – Innovative learning methodology combining different forms of learning like online lectures, study material, case studies and faculty interaction
- Dynamic Curriculum – The curriculum is developed after extensive research and interaction done by globally senior academicians and industry experts
- International subject knowledge – In order to ensure success in the competitive global environment, the program includes international subjects commonly taught in USA, UK and Australia
- Faculties – The members of the teaching faculty have distinguished academic achievements and work experience to their credit and are actively involved in teaching at top B-schools
- Examination – Online exams are conducted at convenient time at nearest possible center
- Weekend lectures and Doubt Clearing Sessions – For better learning and understanding of management concepts, Personal Contact Programs (PCP) – lectures are provided on weekends for the students enrolled for the same. Before the exams students can clarify their doubts through online interaction with the faculty
- Employment Opportunities – The program would also help its students to identify international job opportunities
What are the advantages of virtual classroom (online) lectures?
The institute conducts live/recorded online lectures from its campus studio. Students can attend these online lectures using a computer at their home, office etc.
The advantages of online lectures are as follows:
- Live/recorded lectures using video and audio
- Sharing of documents like lecture presentations, case studies, assignments (optional)
- Participate in question and answer sessions to resolve your academic queries
- Participate in exam paper solving sessions
- Flexibility in learning as the lectures can be attended at your own convenient time and location
Which specializations are available in MBA program offered by UBI, Belgium, Europe?
International MBA or International Executive MBA offers you various specializations including:Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations, Retail, Healthcare, Banking and Insurance, Advertising and Media, General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, Hospitality and Tourism, Supply Chain, Hospital, and Power.
Can I afford Distance Learning International MBA course?
Yes, the fees are economical. Fee for International MBA (1 Year Duration) is Rs. 45,000/- & for International Executive MBA (9 Months Duration) is Rs. 43,000/-
For weekend lectures fees is Rs 12,000/-
Mr. Sanjay Salunkhe
Director, Jaro Education
Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.jaro.in