Essential factors to keep in mind while choosing Online MBA programs
Currently, the traditional way of learning business administration and management skills by enrolling for a full time MBA course has been overtaken by Online MBA programs. The reason being, the flexibility that Online MBA programs offer cannot be compared to full time MBA programs. To elaborate, Online MBA programs involve learning by viewing lectures online, thus, eliminating the need to attend classroom lectures physically. In case of online learning, all a candidate may be required to do is log into a website and check out the lectures. In addition, an online interactive lecture facilitates interaction with faculties & solving doubts in real time.
Since many candidates are opting for Online MBA programs, there is a plethora of educational institutes who have started offering Online MBA programs. However not all educational institutes which offer Online MBA programs provide quality education. Also, none of the educational institutes offer campus placement or have experienced faculties. Thus, selecting an appropriate educational institute for doing Online MBA program is very essential.
Which is a trustworthy educational institute for Online MBA programs?
Jaro Education, an ISO 9001:2000 certified educational institution, offers Online Executive MBA program for the students who wish to study and work at the same time. What differentiates Jaro Education’s Online Executive MBA program from other institute’s Online MBA program are:
1. Jaro Education has experienced faculties who are experts in their field
2. Jaro Education has associated with United Business Institutes (UBI) of Belgium, and also has certification of ACS REGISTRARS – UK, ASCB- Europe and AS-ANZ so that even international business market scenarios can be covered in the curriculum.
3. Unlike distance education course or other institute which only offers specialization in three to four subjects, Jaro Education offers specialization in 17 subjects which include Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Retail Management, Information Technology, General Management, Banking, Insurance, Supply Chain Management, Advertising & Media Management, Hospitality & Tourism, Healthcare & Hospital, Leadership & Entrepreneurship, Project Management, Pharmaceuticals and Power Management.
4. Experts are called to impart their experience knowledge with students
5. An interactive online doubt solving session is held every weekend so that students can talk directly to the professors and get their doubts cleared.
To sum up, Jaro Education’s MBA program is an online program which is studded with a host of features such as 17 specialization subjects; experienced faculties; global alliances; interactive online doubt solving session and many more which no other institute offers.
For more information visit: www.jaro.in or call Ms. Ranjita Raman: +91 9930363985