Executive Education: Sugar To Your Cup of Career
As coffee when added with sugar satiates the taste buds, the same way finding impeccable qualifications on a resume quenches the thirst of an employer. Generally, the common attitude of professionals is, to get graduated, employed and bid adios to academics forever. They remain naive to the fact that time and again you need to upgrade your skills and qualifications to rise further in career. This is not an advice, but is a mandate from the organizations, employers and recruiters that they demand something more.
For any job profile there a zillions of resumes that overflows at the desk of an employer. To grab attention you need to have something extra in your resume, something which is generally not possessed by other professionals.
If you are a freshly minted graduate then a management degree will be required. Smart professionals achieve that and explore the world of corporate. But if you are already a working professional working for few years and now desires to update their career. Then merely applying is not going to land a perfect job because every other person for that profile has a significant working experience. So out all the resumes why an employer should hire you, this is a question which brings an inevitable question in front of professionals.
That something more is your Executive PGDM
The very answer to this question lies in the first step of your application; yes you need to upgrade your resume by providing something that brings the spot light right away. The only source through which you can achieve this is upgrading your skills and qualifications.
If you are serving one particular sector and desire to move forward in the same, then you should go for Executive PGDM with the specialization in your area of work. Executive PGDM is also very useful when you decide to change your sector, then the specialization with Executive MBA or PGDM particular area of interest is going to get you an edge in that particular area.
Alliance Executive PGDM is the best suited option
One of the most prestigious universities in India; Alliance University, Bangalore in collaboration with Jaro Education offers Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management, the university is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance University is the first Indian B-school to be accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA.
Following are the key features of Alliance Executive PGDM
- Alliance Executive-PGDM provides specializations according to the growing demands of the industry.
- More than 105 proficient experienced national and international professionals from the industry & academicians serves as faculty
- An excellent, interactive and self-paced program designed for working professionals
- An in-built strong network of more than 700 alumni executives across the corporate industry consists of more than 300 fortune companies
- Advanced industry updated curriculum with weekend classes.
- Even mixed mode is made available through live online sessions.
- Consistent evaluation methodology by honor point system in the calculation of Grade Point Averages (GPA)
- Helps develop better insight to the industry and real-life applications, analytical method of thinking about multifaceted global business
- Accelerate the career opportunities and significance of working professionals in the global market.
- Placement assistance provided by Jaro Education
The executive PGDM is specially designed for the working professionals tailor made to acquire success on the corporate front. With this you will have a glittering resume with outstanding qualifications which will grab attention in the faction of a second.
The key to success is to upgrade yourself with the time and industry’s demands. Enroll today for the Alliance Executive PGDM!