7 Distinct Features Of Jaro Education
The above words have deep meaning. “A pen is mightier than a sword” this is a famous proverb which I am sure all of us have come across. Violence gets you nowhere. It has only one outcome i.e. sadness. Education is the path that leads our lives from darkness to light, from ignorance to bliss. Earlier, education did not have so much of importance. It’s only in the later years as we humans progressed, we understood that education can change lives.
Today, there are numerous educational institutes/universities/ organizations. All promise to deliver quality education. Most of the times, the expectations that we keep on them disappoints us. Moreover I feel that education has been neglected to a certain extent. People tend to ignore the minute things while choosing a source of learning. Illiteracy still prevails in few of the rural areas of India. In the cities, we have a very chaotic life. As a result of this, we often make mistakes while picking an educational institute/ university. Let’s make things easier for you.
Get yourself educated in the most beneficial way with Jaro Education.
- Pioneer in the field of education: Jaro Education was established by Dr. Sanjay Salunke; a magnificent personality of the corporate industry. Jaro Education was founded in 2009 and since then it has been successful in enrolling more than 45,000 students for their top international programs. It has been one of the few distinguished institutes who execute management programs from prestigious national and international universities.
- Jaro Education takes ahead the legacy of providing quality, by believing in catering the ethereal quality of education tailored-in with the relevance to the present times and industry standards; thus projecting the complete educational experience for the student. Its education strategy is to respond meticulously and diligently to the needs of the industry and student community across the globe.
- Expert Faculty: the students get the golden opportunity to learn from faculties with industry experience and distinguished academic achievements to their credit and are actively involved in teaching at top Business Schools. The faulty members share their experiences and case studies during the course of their teaching which benefits the students.
International Academic Partnership:
- Ural Federal University (Russia): this university has been ranked as 5th in Russia and also comes under the top 500 universities worldwide as per the QS Ranking 2012. Ural Federal University in collaboration with Jaro Education offers 2 year International MBA & 12 Months Executive MBA in India and across the world.
Achievements & Recognition:
- Dr. Sanjay Salunke (Director of Jaro Education) was awarded as “Best Edupreneur of the Year” at Dewang Mehta Business School Award Ceremony- 2014
- Jaro Education awarded as “Best Online MS Program” by Dewang Mehta Business School Award Ceremony- 2014
- At Education Excellence Awards Ceremony- 2012, “Most Innovative & Successful Online MBA Program in India” was awarded to Dr. Sanjay Salunkhe, the Director of Jaro Education.
- Bombay Management Association (BMA) awarded Jaro Education- “India’s Best International MBA Program”
- “Fastest Growing MBA Program In Asia Pacific Countries” award was received by Dr. Sanjay Salunkhe at Singapore in 2012
- E-INDIA ICT 2012- The Best ICT Enabled Higher Education Institute.
- Best Institute in Building Intellectual Capital of India through MBA and Ph.D Education award by World Education Congress- Global Awards- 2013
- Jaro Education has won the prestigious e-INDIA ICT 2011- Champion Innovators award conducted by India’s largest ICT event- e-INDIA ICT Awards.
Programs offered by Jaro Education:
- PGDM Program from NMIMS Global Access- School for Continuing Education
- Executive PGDM Program from Alliance University, Bangalore
- International MBA & Executive International MBA Program from Ural Federal University, Russia
- 2 Year Online MBA from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
17 Specializations to do in MBA: Marketing, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Healthcare & Hospital Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Finance, Human Resources Management, General Management, Power management, Leadership & Entrepreneurship, Project Management, Operations, Retail Management, Banking, Advertising and Media Management and Insurance
Placement support: after assessment of students profile and areas of interests, placement assistance is provided to them for jobs in India & Overseas.
MAKE Jaro your Education PARTNER…
JOIN THE Jaro education family today!